Friday, September 18, 2009

Geometric Deeka

Just finished the following tag, using line art from Chalkboard Outlines, via my membership with Swt Harmony Graphics. This tag is available, with your choice of animated or non-animated and one of 10 hair colors. If you would be interested in receiving, the Geometric Deeka tag, contact me at bambhATgmail.com (Be sure to replace "AT" with the @ symbol, or else I won't get your request.). I'll need to know the name you would like on your tag, whether you'd like the animated or non-animated version, and your hair color choice. For instance, to order the preview tag, I would have entered Bambi/animated/#4. (Hair color choices are #1 through 10, with 1 being the first on the left.)  Wings on non-animated version are the light shade of pink, from her skirt, at 50% opacity.  Put "Geometric Deeka Tag", in the subject line, so I'll know what it's about.







Blessings!
Bambi

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Soft' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP